Friday, November 1, 2013

Minions for life

So Halloween was a success and we pulled off our minion costumes very well. I feel like the whole process of deciding what to be for halloween and going shopping at goodwill to get the parts we needed was great because, it really pulled the three of us girls together. We spent so much time taking pictures together last night and getting ready in my dorm room. We sat around painting each others nails bright yellow  and laughed about everything under the sun. These girls are so beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside and it makes me so happy that we dressed up as something fun and exciting not something sexy. And even thought we didn't have all of our goods hanging out guys still came up to us and complimented us on our outfits and how good we looked. I love those girls to death and I am so happy that I was able to share my first halloween here at VT with them. I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

MINIONS FOR LIFE!!! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you and your girlfriends were able to have a good time over the weekend. And I think it's cool that you guys got creative with your costumes rather than just wearing something scandalous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that animation, especially the minions. They are so cute. And I believe you were looked cute at Halloween night! I think Halloween is the most interesting holiday in American.

    ReplyDelete