Friday, November 22, 2013

Peace Outtttt!!!!

My current status: I am riding in the car down I81 with my brother jammin out with all the windows down and music blaring so loud that the cars beside us are looking at us funny!

Before going home we are stopping at a friends to stay for the weekend. My best friend Ryan Peevey goes to Hampton Sydney which is in Farmville Virginia. I am so excited to see him, I feel like it has been forever since I have been able to hang out with him. He got my brother and I football tickets for tomorrow and then we are going to hang out with some of his friends and his frat brothers.

But I cant wait to get home and see my family!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I had my last class before my Thanksgiving break officially started and it felt like it was my last day at school. I wanted to throw all of my papers in the air with joy! I don't think I have ever been so ready for a break from school work!

I hope all of you have a great break with your family and friends. Relax, breath, and enjoy yourself this week! And remember what you are thankful for this week!

5 things I am thankful for:

1) My friends and family are healthy and happy
2)The grace of God in my life
3) My amazing school VT and my grades
4) The overwhelming love and support I get from my parents
5) My grandmother helping to put me through college

No comments:

Post a Comment