Friday, November 15, 2013

Purple Polka Dotted Panda

I don't really have a specific topic for this blog it is just going to be a few random thoughts. For some reason this week hasn't been that interesting and that is why I think that this blog is a little hard for me today. And the title has nothing to do with this blog I just named it something completely random and off the wall.

I am so ready for Thanksgiving break it isn't even funny! I cannot contain my excitement!!!!! I seriously had a dream of Thanksgiving dinner... that is so sad. I'm ready to see my family, my dogs, and most importantly I am so excited to sleep in my own bed! For Yilin and Tianli I hope you found out what dining hall are open and the bus schedule. Tianli you will probably enjoy the peace and quiet over the break with everybody gone and nobody talking and being extremely loud on your hall so you can study. Yilin you will like the peace and quiet as well so you can watch your Chinese shows :) but I hope y'all find some friends to spend Thanksgiving with though. Hermela I have not started Scandal yet. I plan on starting it over Thanksgiving break. Haha sorry :)

Today I am really going to be testing my running abilities to see if I am ready or this half marathon. When I finish this blog I am going to be running the huckleberry trail which is 12 miles. Wish me luck!

Has anybody else felt like they are napping more than usual? Holy moley I have napped more this week then I have in my whole life. I used to never take naps when I was home and now I feel like I am going to die halfway throughout the day if i don't take a nap. Also, my Netflix has become a serious problem! I don't get anything done when I start watching Netflix. I might have all the intentions in the world to just watch one episode and next thing you know 3-4 hours has past.

Well I'm not really sure what to talk about now... haha. Have fun tomorrow at the last home football game to our freshmen year! And be safe this weekend! See you Monday :)

1 comment:

  1. YES! I've been napping so much! And I hope the 12 miles did you justice. I bet that was a challenge, but you have been training so it was probably easier for you haha

    ReplyDelete