Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekend

I am so excited for this weekend. My family is coming up to visit and I cant wait to see them!!!! We went to my brothers rugby game yesterday and I have a new respect for rugby players. The game was super intense and extremely confusing. It was like mixing football with no pads and soccer. There is a bunch of crazy rules that I didn't understand, thank goodness there was a bunch of JV rugby players sitting near me because the whole game they had to tell me what the heck was going on. The VT team is really good they beat Wake forest 73-8! You can hear the players smack together when they hit and it makes everybody in the stands cringe. One of my brothers best friends, Folger, was taken off by an ambulance during the middle of the game. I spoke to him last night and he broke his tibia (shin bone), dislocated his ankle, and tore a bunch of ligaments. He went into surgery this morning at 6am. It was absolutely awful!
After the game, we went out to eat at bull-n-bones. I don't know if any of you have been but it is absolutely amazing! You have to try it before you leave this year. And today they are coming to the game :) Are any of y'all going to the game today?
Well, I hope all of you have a great weekend and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment